Thursday, November 24, 2005

Got Color?

The colorquiz is a widely appreciated personality test. Based upon about a decade of psychological study, it attains a persons personality from what their favorite colors are. It didn't really work very well for me. I mean, most of it is right, but there are a few complete surprises. Enjoy yet another quiz, and put that shotgun away, I promise I'll actually write something soon.






ColorQuiz.comAeger took the free ColorQuiz.com personality test!

"Seeks success, stimulation, and a life full of exp..."


Click here to read the rest of the results.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous gasped, still in awe of the posts pure goodness...

Greetings,

I’d like to inform you of the Frappr! map for freethinker blogs:
http://www.frappr.com/freethinkers

If you have a blog please considering adding your push-pin and blog URL.
In addition, if you know of any other blogging freethinkers I’d appreciate
it if you forward this invitation to them.

I participate in a similar map and we have close to 200 international
members. In short: it’s a great way to visually promote blogs within our
nontheistic community.

Finally, feel free to grab the image I created for your own blog. Or, for
that matter, make your own!

Sincerely,

Bob Patterson

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home