Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Thank You

My statcounter just informed me that I have finally passed 1000 hits. I just wanted to thank all of you for coming and checking out what I have to say. I originally started this blog with no intention of talking to an actual audience. Since then, what with me entering the atheist blogosphere and all, I have found a happieness on the web that I never thought could exist. So, thank you all again for staying with me and I look forward to posting for many years to come.



I have nothing witty to say.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pixelation gasped, still in awe of the posts pure goodness...

Well, since no one else is saying it: "you're welcome."

Welcome to the blogosphere.

3:55 AM  
Blogger Delta gasped, still in awe of the posts pure goodness...

You're welcome, keep up the good work!

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home