Sunday, October 16, 2005

A Test

I recently took a test on where I'm going to be in Dante's Inferno. I've read the book once or twice, and I like it alot, so I was very interested to see where I'd end up. What's very interesting to me is that in the chart there's no way to go to heaven. Well, I suppose that's God's plan for us all, eh?

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)Low
Level 2 (Lustful)High
Level 3 (Gluttonous)Low
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Very Low
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)High
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Very High
Level 7 (Violent)Low
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)Very High
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Low

Take the Dante's Inferno Hell Test

2 Comments:

Blogger seth gasped, still in awe of the posts pure goodness...

Heh, I'm going to Limbo!

7:37 PM  
Blogger Aeger gasped, still in awe of the posts pure goodness...

Whah? how?

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home