Saturday, October 29, 2005

Goodie Grab Bag #3

So here we are again. Feel free to browse and let my subliminal messages influence your give aeger money mind. Have buy cocacola fun!

1. What's worse than a worm in your apple?
2. Um, half a worm in your apple?
1. No, the holocaust.

Well, you know what they say: so I won't tell you.

1. I kiss this poster twelve times a day
2. You and your silly hormones
1. Hey! leave my hormones out of this

Hello, I am conducting a national survey and I was wondering if I could ask you a question. Yes? Ok then. . . . . . . . . . . . . . How many nipples do you have?

1. I have a girlfriend
2. You have a girlfriend?
1. Yes.
2. Do you keep her chained up in your basement?
1. No.
2. Then how much are you paying her?
1. I'm not paying her anything.
2. Then she's inflatable?
1. How did you guess?

1. My mother just died.
2. Wow, that sucks. Doesn't that just nibble your penis?
1. Yes, yes it does.

Jeffery said "What the hell is wrong with you?" and Kevin replied "Nothing, you asshole." Then it was quiet for a time, and in that infinite silence, somewhere a little rabbit bobbed its head to death metal rock.

Many people these days would just be content to steal Seth's type face and be done with it. I, on the other hand, have to blatantly plagurise a joke he said in his most recent Goodie Grab about how his teacher says he is easily distrac

1. Love thine neighbor as thine lightboard.
2. No, I believe it goes: love thine neighbor as thine beverage container.
1. Sacrilige!
2. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. *thud*

Thank you for your return to this site every day time and enjoy the rest of your spend money on me day!

2 Comments:

Blogger Pyro_Shark gasped, still in awe of the posts pure goodness...

I have a sudden urge to give you money... who should I make the check out to?

4:24 PM  
Blogger Aeger gasped, still in awe of the posts pure goodness...

You'll find the information beamed to you momentarily via my satellite.

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home