Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Cool? Freezing.

My friend recently got one of those neat camera phone dealies, and we went out and took some pictures. They are really quail, and it amazes me that they were taken with something like a phone. And the neatest part is, these were emailed to me, from the phone! The marvels modern technology can provide us with. . .

See? I'm levitating it.



:wink: you know you love it.



This one is like one of those old DBZ episodes, I love it!



Ok, I'm done now, I just had to show everybody. Back to proffesional journalism and real opinions. Thank you for your time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Enil Edam gasped, still in awe of the posts pure goodness...

Yum.

Fluff comment!

6:33 PM  
Blogger Advocate of the Browns gasped, still in awe of the posts pure goodness...

Said fluff is cool. Possibly...

Cool pics man. keep up the lumberjacking

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home