Saturday, September 03, 2005

On A Personal Note: DSL

America Online, in a desperate attempt to keep the users that haven't abondoned it, has released a new, and very good, deal. For all faithful users, like myself, there will be DSL. But, of course, there's no one to install it. That job lies with the user.

Just yesterday the package arrived. My mother pointed out that "Perhaps someone should install it." then she quickly left for 3 hours. I was bored, so I got it out and hooked up the system.

And my goodness it is fast. Not that it matters, since the evangelical atheist is the only site I really spend alot of time at anyway. But I click on the buton, and I'm there.

Those of you that actually have large reserves of money, and therefore have broadband, are probably laughing at me right now. Well, go dump some gasoline over yourselves and have a cigarette.

I'm very proud of myself for installing it. I just thought I should put it out there. . .

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous gasped, still in awe of the posts pure goodness...

wow to idea to make money from home all i have to do is goto idea to make money from home.

11:29 AM  
Blogger Aeger gasped, still in awe of the posts pure goodness...

? where did that come from?

11:31 AM  
Blogger seth gasped, still in awe of the posts pure goodness...

That was spam.

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home