Friday, September 23, 2005

New Blog, and my trip

I'm tired. But school's up now and 6 hours of sleep is the best I can do. I have WAY to much to do, so I and Seth made a group blog. Kele and Pyroshark are in it too, if you don't know who they are then you seriously lack quail. Anywho, the URL is Godcandomyhomework.blogspot.com.

This will be an atheist blog, one made with 4 teens. It'll be good to not have to do everything for once.

I'm afraid that, assuming this works out, I'm not gonna be posting much here anymore, but everything I write will be accessable at the site.

It's not public yet, so don't expect anything for at least a week.



And on a personal note: I'll be going to Washington D.C. this weekend to report on the peace march Cindy Sheehan is doing. Prov says I should get myself arrested so I can report on the prison conditions and make it a double feature. He he he, Prov and his jokes.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Tanooki Joe gasped, still in awe of the posts pure goodness...

"[I]f you don't know who they are then you seriously lack quail."

Is this the slang the hip kids use these days?

4:26 AM  
Blogger seth gasped, still in awe of the posts pure goodness...

No. Not at all. Quail is a word used only by Aeger, to the best of my knowledge.

10:59 AM  
Blogger Aeger gasped, still in awe of the posts pure goodness...

ah Quail. . . Quail is a word I made up to describe me, becuase the English language was lacking. I like haveing my entire existence and meaning bundled up into one word, it makes me feel safe, maybe I'll post about it sometime.

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home