Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Goodie Grab Bag #1

Yo. First of all, this is either Pixel's idea or Seth's idea, haven't quite been following, but credit should be given where credit is blah blah blah. Anywho, since this idea seems to be a public thing, and since everything I put in here in either made up by me or credited, I thought I'd take a stab at a Goodie Grab Bag.

1: WHOA
2: What?
1: My fly was unzipped.
2: . . .
1: It's ok now.

The Baby Bottle Pop is not appropriate for children under age 3. -Cameron

1: I never wanted to do this any way. . .
2: No.
1: I always. . .
2: Don't say it.
1: Wanted to be. . .
2: I'm dead serious.
1: A. . .
2: STOP IT!
1: Lumberja *sound of gun being fired* *thud*
2: What a senseless waste of human life. . .

There is a peice of Babylon hanging out of your nose. . .

1: Your face is Uranus, it is covered with a layer of noxious fumes so thick that no one has ever been able to penetrate it.
2: Fuck you.

Your Vaginal passage is larger than the Hoover Damn. -Andrew

1: Seth, can I smell your hair?
2: um. . .
1: Just think about it is all I'm saying.

We're not dangerous, we live in Newton. -Olo

1: You make me sick
2: . . .
1: Sick with joy.

Now, now, now. . . Don't start hemorrhaging on me, nobody wants that. . .

1: I never wanted to do this anyways, I always wanted, to be a. . .
2: If you keep singing I will so kick your ass.
1: Oh? Well now it's your turn to be wrong! I had my ass surgically removed!

If the bible was a person, it would be a combination of Dan Quayl, Hitler, and that Clown that shows up uninvited at 2 year olds birthday parties to do a special performance.

Thank you for your time.

4 Comments:

Blogger seth gasped, still in awe of the posts pure goodness...

Tee hee. I am now have a special notebook I have at school, devoted purely to the purpose of the GGB. Every time something humorous pops into my mind, I write it down.

9:26 PM  
Blogger Aeger gasped, still in awe of the posts pure goodness...

. . .along with the humerous things that other people say, that you pretend are yours.

I on the other have a I do a have had you me I have book that I have to we give credit and you should hey I me haveing had cocroaches.

7:14 PM  
Blogger Pixelation gasped, still in awe of the posts pure goodness...

Huzzah, and Pixel started a phenomenon. Three points for me.

Pixel: 5, World: 2.

Oh, and Aeger, I tend to side with Seth on this. If someone says something funny and doesn't realize it, that you realize it's funny means that it's essentially your prize. If, on the other hand, they do realize it's funny, then if they don't call "dibs" they're boned too.

Comedy is cutthroat.

12:28 AM  
Blogger seth gasped, still in awe of the posts pure goodness...

Agreed.

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home