Sunday, August 14, 2005

Texas

I'm in Texas now, visiting relatives. All of my family lives in Texas, besides my parents and 1 uncle. I am now on the computer of another uncle, Uncle Mike. He can be witty at times, and he has broadband. This automaticly gives him my complete respect.
The airport trip was rather uneventful. As my bag was being checked I noticed something peculiar in the machine. You know the machine, its that scanner dealie that you put your bags into, wait for 20 seconds, then watch as your bags are thrown at 20 miles an hour from the machine. I'm sure you must have noticed this also. When the bag comes out of the machine, flying through the rubber strips, I saw a hand pushing it out. It also happened when my mothers bag came bursting through. I'm dead serious, I know u've seen it too.
At my grandparents house there is a dog. This dog has enough energy to become an alternate source of fuel for the U.S. Her name, and I am not joking, is Puddin'Pie. My grandmother came up with it, she is very proud of herself. I shudder every time I say it, and even when I shorten it to Puddin', it barely escapes my lips.
There's a tentative plan to go out to Bush's ranch and join the protest there, but it's a long drive, and Mom might not want to. Not that much will happen over there, but I could write an article about it for THE DAYTIME, and use it as protection everytime Seth mentions another one of his epic acheivements.
SETH: I just got back from Washington where I received an award for best jounalist in th world.
ME: Ya, well, I just got back from staking out George Bush's Ranch and striking a blow for democrats everywhere.
SETH:Uh huh, I'm about to cash in on a lottery ticket I just won and go to Greece for the summer and buy lots of encredibly expensive stuff that you could never afford.
ME: Ya, well, I just got back from staking out George Bush's Ranch and striking a blow for democrats everywhere.
In Texas all of the insects are larger. Bees are 2 inches, ants are like a quarter of an inch to half an inch, and then there are the spiders. As many of you know and many of you don't know, I am very arachnophobic, I am afarid of spiders. And the spiders down here can get up to 7 inches long. There are 3 spiders that hang out outside my bedroom window thatare bigger than my hand. They float in the air and AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH THERE'S ONE NOW!!!!!! No wait, false alarm. There aren't as many spiders at Mike's house.
All in all I am enjoying my stay here. It's very hot up here, I hear from Seth it's raining back in Massachussetts, lucky. *Mumble mumble mumble.*
Anywho, I'll keep you updated, you one person who has ever read my blog. Look at you sittng there, your handsome face gazing expectantly at the screen. Your beautiful hands a blur over the keyboard. I am of course talkig about me here. If there's anybody else that reads this I'm sure you look good too.

1 Comments:

Blogger seth gasped, still in awe of the posts pure goodness...

Yes! Go to the protest! Interview Cindy Sheehan! Dammit, we need news for the September edition!


...'cause I don't have a good feeling about the Greece story.

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home