Sunday, July 10, 2005

iPOD!!!! HOORAY!!!!

After a year of quietly ticking off the pages, doing the best I possibly can in school, and wishing each day that this day would be here now, it has finally come. I am getting an iPod. It's the new, fourth generation 20GB color screen iPod direct from the Apple Store. What a great day it is in America! Thank u Apple Store! Thank u sweatshop labor that made this iPod possible (I'll rant about ur horribleness in a little while, but for now I'm just to happy)! Thank u Mom for getting me this beautiful example of what the wonders technology can produce if u just give it 299 dollars! I feel like singing! But this is text! Oh well! I feel pretty! Oh so pretty! I feel Pretty! And Witty! And. . . Thank U for Listening, U wonderful world U!

Peace OUT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home