Sunday, July 10, 2005

CONTEST #1: Random Quotes - comments please

OK, here's the contest: I give all u readers out there (u figmants of my imagination) a theme. Then u comment with some quotes (made up or not) that fit with the theme. I'll give a prize to the person with the funniest quote, don't know what it is yet.

(I know this is similar to Seth's contest, I got the idea from his blog. Also, let me assure u that I don't give a shit, the theme is different, and his contest was a taken from the joint callaborations of him and I, though mostly him. And while I'm rambling, Things To Say During An Awkward Silence is either a direct plagurising if my work, or we both spontaniously had the original idea.)

Theme: Things U overhear in bathroom stalls.

Come on people, get typing!

3 Comments:

Blogger seth gasped, still in awe of the posts pure goodness...

"Hey, is that natural?"

3:48 PM  
Blogger Aeger gasped, still in awe of the posts pure goodness...

Finally, thank you Seth

5:53 PM  
Anonymous fiona gasped, still in awe of the posts pure goodness...

no, YOU're a chimpanze and you make ME sneeze!

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home